Saturday, March 8, 2014

Week 8

This week was great! My favorite thing was reading “The Start Up of You” because it let me think about my future goals and aspirations. I outlined exactly what I want out of my life, which to put it simply, is to create a happy and successful family and business. Doing these exercises gave me time to think about if what I want to do…is actually what I REALLY want to do. I get super excited when thinking about my future, which I take as a good sign to being on the right track. I loved the article “How to Start an Entrepreneurial Revolution” because it incorporated my previous studies in political science to what I’m currently studying, business management. As I wrote earlier, I was never excited about studying business because I’ve always been so dedicated to my love for politics and international studies. I learned this week that you don’t really ever have to choose just one thing you love. You can always find a way to learn and do things that involve your favorite things, just like how the article involved politics and business. I have always been worried that I’d have to give up my dreams of international relations, but now I realize that it has just given me a better background to improve upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment