Saturday, November 28, 2015

Week 10

Lessons Learned
I loved learning about Steve Jobs-I didn’t know most of the facts about him. It was interesting to hear about his life story and what contributed to his success. One thing that I took away was how he used the thought of death to his advantage. He didn’t see it as, “I’m going to die one day so what’s the point?” But he knew that because he was going to pass on relatively soon, he needed to make the most of his time on earth. He never stopped learning and trying to grow. I want to emulate this in my life. While I would always like to take college classes based on my interests, I can try new hobbies and learn about things I find interesting throughout life. Learning doesn’t have to stop once I graduate.
$100 Challenge

This was a great week for my challenge! I delivered the cookie dough early on in the week…it was so nice to get a return on my initial investment of $20. A few days later, I even had one customer ask me if she could order more! I was so excited to get my first repeated customer! I also asked people to fill out a quick survey about my cookies, things they liked/didn’t like and how much they would pay in the future. It contained about 10 simple questions like that. It was really interesting to see the different views on my cookies-but I’m pleased that everyone said they liked them! I also took more orders this week and will get them out today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment